Your privacy matters to us. In UP4, Institute of Sciences, S.L. (hereinafter UP4 SCIENCES), as responsible for this website, I want to offer you the greatest legal guarantees in relation to your privacy and to explain to you with the greatest possible clarity and transparency, everything that allows the processing of personal information within this website.
UP4 SCIENCES has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
• Identity: UP4, Institute of Sciences, S.L., CIF: B-30894240
• Registered in the commercial registry of Murcia Society registered at the Region of Murcia Mercantil Register issue 3111, paper 84, inscription 1 with sheet MU-88065
• Postal address: C / Isla de la Bahía, no8, BQ 3, 4, VVDA 70, FINCA 06813, 30868 Isla Plana (Cartagena)
• Phone: (+34) 968 082620
• Email: email@example.com
At UP4 SCIENCES we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
Contact: Contact us, either by phone or via e-mail, or answer questions you ask us through our website. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them.
If you are a UP4 SCIENCES customer, your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. If they have been collected for subscription, they will be kept until you cancel or delete the service, or if they have been provided through our contact form, when the reason for it ends.
Once the contract is finalized, UP4 SCIENCES will keep your personal data blocked during the statutory limitation periods. After the statute of limitations expires, we will destroy your data.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your consent, which is necessary for the provision of the services collected on our website.
Revocation: The consent given for the treatment is revocable at any time by communicating it to UP4 SCIENCES in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
UP4 SCIENCES, informs you that it will perform third party treatment orders in accordance with the RGPD, requiring the data controller to comply with all data protection guarantees. All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected based on compliance with the rights we preserve on this website.
Hosting: Arsys, more information - https://www.arsys.es/
Arsys treats the data in order to perform its web hosting and maintenance services UP4 SCIENCES.
Email marketing: We work with an email marketing platform to send newsletters, segment audiences and carry out promotional campaigns:
• The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp), with registered office in the USA, attached to Privacy Shield. More information The Rocket Science Group LLC.
• Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help UP4 SCIENCES analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of UP4 SCIENCES.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
You can freely exercise the rights conferred by the RGPD:
- Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment. You can request the limitation to the processing of your data:
• When the accuracy of personal data is challenged.
• During the period that allows the responsible to verify the accuracy of these.
• When the treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data.
• When the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation of a claim, etc.
- Right to oppose treatment.
- Right to data portability.
Likewise, you have the right to withdraw the consent, assuming said withdrawal your withdrawal from the services, since it legitimizes us to the processing of your data.
You can exercise your rights by any means that allows you to prove the sending and receiving of your request. The request must be addressed to UP4 SCIENCES, through the data included in the "Responsible for Treatment" section or the info @ ecit2018.org account, indicating the reference "Data Protection". The application must include: Name, surname and photocopy of your ID, request in which your request and address is specified for the purposes of notifications.
In case of not being satisfied with the response of UP4, Institute of Sciences, S.L., before the exercise of its rights, has the right to claim before the Control Authority the guardianship of the same.